DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cool Links: www.tubedata.info

Hi!

Today I'd like to present a link which I use a lot. Frank's Electron Tube Pages.




Frank Philipse compiled a huge archive of tube datasheets. An extremely valuable resource for any tube enthusiast. With this archive Frank contributed significantly to the conservation and distribution of information about vacuum tubes.

Pretty much every tube data available within reach of a few mouse clicks. A resource which I use a lot. It is so much faster than pulling a tube manual from the shelf and searching the data.

Thanks a lot to Frank for the great work he has done!

Best regards

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment