DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Live from Berlin : ETF 2014 - Part 10

Hi!

Wolf von Langa and Bernd Hemmen set up a delicate system:




Turntable with one of Bernds tonearms:




The preamp:




A new speaker created by Wolf with a full range driver:




And here a quick impression of the sound:




Best regards

Thomas

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thomas,
    Great posts and great pictures to keep the memory of this weekend alive.
    To add some information: the turntable is my Lenco based Solid9 and the preamp is not a preamp but a complete integrated amp based on the LM1875 chip. Both built by me.
    Peter (the guy limping around on crutches :-)

    ReplyDelete