DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Live from Denmark : ETF 2015 - Part 14

Hi!

Today I took a couple more shots of Frank Blöhbaums line stage which uses the most unusual and beautiful voltage stabiliser tubes.




What an eerie glow!




Close Up:




It is fascinating to watch the glow move along the grid as the tube is in action:




Another clip from a different angle:




Thanks to Frank for bringing this beauty!

Best regards

Thomas


3 comments:

  1. Extremely nice report - it shows the spirit and amity of the ETF meetings in a fabulous way - thank you Thomas, hope to see you soon, Wolf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I have never seen a voltage stabiliser tube in action, it is amazing!
    Any chance you are going use one of these beauties in a future design?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      I would first need to find some of these before I can build something with them.

      Thomas

      Delete